About 20 S. 2nd St., #332
Upgraded 1 Bed/1 Bath in the Heart of Downtown San Jose - Don’t miss a unique opportunity to live in the heart of Downtown San Jose! This 1 bedroom / 1 bath condo at The Globe is the epitome of urban living. Located on S. 2nd Street, you are within walking distance of all Downtown San Jose has to offer! The condo itself is the perfect getaway in the middle of the city.
When you walk into the condo, you’re greeted by a bright hallway with wood floors throughout. Off the hall is the bedroom and a full bathroom. The bedroom has great natural light and plenty of space. The bathroom has tile floors, granite counters and custom cabinets. A subway tile shower-over-tub completes the bathroom. As you continue down the hallway you enter the open kitchen and living room. The wood floors continue throughout the kitchen and the living room. The kitchen also features granite countertops and custom cabinetry and is open to the living room. Large windows throughout the space let in tons of natural light. The condo also has a washer and drier in unit. Within the Globe you also have access to a modern gym as well as one parking space in the secured garage below the community. This condo is truly as comfortable as it is convenient.
From your S. 2nd Street condo you can easily access Hwy. 87, Hwy. 85, and Hwy. 280, as well as all manner of public transportation. Commuting couldn’t be easier. You’re a block away from innumerable restaurants. You’re also within walking distance of The San Jose Convention Center, SJSU, The Tech Museum and San Pedro Square Market. Come live in comfort in the heart of Downtown.
©2021 Silicon Valley Residential Realty, Inc.
dba Silicon Valley Lofts & Condos, CA BRE #01763046
• 3.5 x verifiable monthly income to rent ratio
• Minimum 650 FICO score (applies to each applicant)
• Income verification and government issued picture id required along with application
• No co-signors or guarantors
• Tenant must carry tenant liability insurance
• Sorry, no pets
• Holding deposit: 50% of full security deposit is due within 24 hours of application approval to hold property. Balance of deposit and first month’s rent (pro-rated if move in date other than the 1st) is due at lease signing, or within 10 days of paying the holding deposit, whichever comes first.
• Utilities included in rent: Water and garbage. Tenant will need to set up own PG&E account
No Pets Allowed