About 858 Groton Ct
AVAILABLE July 8th - Spacious, Charming 4BD/2BA Home in Cozy Sunnyvale Neighborhood - IF YOU ARE INTERESTED APPLY ASAP AT WWW.RENTNORCAL.COM. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!
AVAILABLE TO MOVE IN ON 07/08.
Nestled in the quaint Cumberland West neighborhood in Sunnyvale, this exquisite 4BD/2BA home boasts old school charm and a modern flair with recent updates throughout. Its large panoramic front yard is inviting yet has a recessed front entrance for a feeling of privacy. The detached garage is equipped with plenty of storage and behind it a planting garden that's perfect for anyone with a green thumb.
With approximately 6,930 square feet of gracious living space, the home features polished wood flooring throughout with a formal dining area space and family room area adjoining the gourmet kitchen. In addition to its natural lighting, there is recessed lighting with built dimmer settings. The large private lot is lushly landscaped with low maintenance shrubs, a tomato plant and an orange tree in the inviting courtyard. Both front and back yards are serviced monthly by included gardening services.
The open kitchen features top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, stunning countertops, custom self-closing cabinetry and a center island with generous storage space. The unique floor plan boasts a laundry room with included washer and dryer conveniently located between the bedrooms to make laundry days easier.
The bedrooms are all nicely separated from each other for privacy between them. And the master bedroom features a patio door to the courtyard with an immense master bath with his-her sinks, accented lighting, updated flooring, countertops, extra-wide closet with built-in organizers and a spacious shower.
The home itself is located a short walking distance from highly-acclaimed Cumberland Elementary School District (receiver of California Distinguished Schools and Governor's Reading Award) and is in the Sunnyvale School District. Sunnyvale Middle School (California Distinguished Schools and National Blue Ribbon School. Homestead High School.
It's a can't miss home in a desirable area!
- Four bedrooms and two baths
- Central AC and heating
- Large lot
- Well-maintained front and backyard with included gardener
- Two row garden ready planters
- Large detached garage
- Wood flooring throughout
- Recessed lighting with dimmer controls
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and island
- Self-closing drawers and custom cabinetry throughout
- Laundry room with included washer and dryer
- Master bedroom with private patio door
- Immense master bath, upgraded throughout with accented lighting and his-her sinks
- Sunnyvale School District -- walking distance of Cumberland Elementary School
- Close to Las Palmas park
1 year lease.
Pets possible upon approval.
- Must be able to move in two weeks of availability or later if owner approves (subject to change)
- Combined monthly income must be at least 3 times the monthly rent