About 769 Foerster Street
Three Level Home in Miraloma Park - Large three story home in Miraloma Park Neighborhood, including 5bedrooms, 2 baths, living room, formal dining room, updated kitchen, sitting area with wet bar, and decks with lovely views. Close to Sunnyside Playground, and shops and Safeway on Monterey Blvd.
Top Level Includes:
- Primary bedroom at rear of building overlooking the yard
- includes closet and deck access
- Primary bath has large walk-in shower with double shower heads and skylight for lots of natural lighting
- Living/sitting area with wet bar
- Large deck off sitting area overlooking Foerster St. and neighborhoods below
-Three Bedrooms, two with closet organizers, one with bench seating and cabinetry
- Bathroom off hall with shower over tub
- Updated kitchen includes Bosch dishwasher, Viking double gas ovens, LG Microwave, Fisher and Paykel gas stove top, Samsung refrigerator with french doors and freezer on bottom.
- Buffet counter area with decorative wine rack in kitchen
- Formal dining room adjacent to kitchen
- Living room with decorative fireplace
Lower Level Includes:
- Bedroom with closet organizer on lower level could be used as office
- Washer & Dryer, 2nd Refrigerator
- 2 car garage parking
Watch a virtual tour here: https://youtu.be/ypeszxAktiM
Tenants Pay All Utilities
Renters Insurance Required
Cats OK with additional deposit
Dogs OK with additional deposit
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just case, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.