About 55 Casa Way
SPACIOUS ONE-BEDROOM WONDERFULLY LOCATED IN THE MARINA - Thank you for your interest in this unit. We at BanCal understand that it's essential that you find a home, especially if you've already given notice to your current landlord or are moving for a job. As such, we're continuing to show our available units. For your and our team's safety, we'll be doing so under the following guidelines:
- masks are required
- maintain a 6' distance when meeting any interested parties
- allow only 1 person/couple/family per showing
- wash or sanitize hands before and after each showing
Thank you, again, for placing your trust in us.
SPACIOUS ONE-BEDROOM WONDERFULLY LOCATED IN THE MARINA - This beautiful, one-bedroom one-bathroom apartment is on the first floor of a 5-unit building and boasts hardwood floors throughout, a large living room, a spacious bedroom connected to the bathroom, a dedicated dining room which can also be used as an office or nook, and additional closets for storage.
The unit also includes shared use of the building's washer and dryer for an additional fee of $30/month for a single occupant, or $40/month for two occupants.
Located on Casa Way in the Marina District, the unit is less than one block from the Marina Green and is a short walk to the Chestnut Street commercial corridor with shopping, dining, and entertainment options. The building's Walk Score is 83, the Transit Score is 70, and the Bike Score is 87 (www.walkscore.com).
*Private little deck
*Hardwood floors throughout
*Dedicated dining room which can also be used as a bonus room
*Walk-in closet with additional closets
*Large living room
*Use of washer and dryer at additional $30/month for single occupant or $40/month for two occupants.
*Tenant is responsible for PG&E, internet, phone, and cable
*No parking (street parking only)
*Sorry, no pets
*Good income and credit required
*BanCal Property Management - CA BRE 01313576
*Equal Housing Opportunity
Please provide the below documents to be considered for tenancy. Applications will be considered on a first-come/first-served basis.
1) $35 via online for credit and background check (each applicant)
2) visit http://bancalsf.com/renters.php, find the applicable unit, and click on "Apply Now" button to apply
3) Proof of income: two most recent pay stubs OR new employment letter (can be attached to online application)
4) copy of your photo ID (can be attached to online application)