About 41 Lagunitas Drive
Work from home in this large & luxurious tri-level home with ocean views...MOVIE TOUR!! - In lieu of in person showings due to Covid-19 and to ensure your safety and adhere to social distancing and SIP mandates, you are encouraged to view the narrated and highly detailed video walk through tour here: https://youtu.be/CRLFZLakcPI
Upon approval, applicant(s) will be provided an opportunity to view the property in person after signing and returning CA-021 - COVID-19 Prevention Measures for Shown Units.
The ideal work from home property is here!! Step in and enjoy this lovingly cared for (4) four bedroom, (3.5) three and-a-half bathroom Lakeside neighborhood home that is waiting for new memories to be made!!
Must see MOVIE TOUR: https://youtu.be/CRLFZLakcPI
Work from the quiet and safety of home, while also having the space to make the most of your time with family and friends in the well thought out main living area on the ground floor.
Formal dining room located off of the main living room features French doors with custom designed center glass. Dining room also features nice swinging butler door leading into the kitchen.
In the kitchen, you have a nice built in work station area with a view of the front yard as well as an abundant amount of cabinet space.
For those who love to cook, fire up the large and powerful six burner Viking gas range that is sure to be a chef's delight!
Upstairs features two master suites with attached full baths!
The main master suite also features custom cabinetry, enormous walk in closet, gas fireplace insert and an attached master suite bathroom that reminds you of a day at the spa!
Additional features include:
- (3) Three master suites with attached baths + (1) one additional bedroom
- Amazing master suite with jetted soaking tub and luxurious walk in closet with mirrored doors!
- Massive space downstairs for home office or a gym with an attached private bath and kitchen! This could be the ultimate man cave, hobby room, nursery, home office or relaxation room around!
- Stainless steel appliances, including Viking gas range/oven, a dishwasher and a large refrigerator
- Whirlpool "Cabrio" series full sized washer and dryer in laundry room!
- (2) Two water heaters for nice long hot baths :-)
- Two car tandem garage with built in storage and slop sink
- Great patio area located off of the downstairs living area with a great deck and a relaxing garden (gardener included)
Close to West Portal and great shopping areas including Stonestown Galleria Mall and West Portal Shopping District!
Fast and easy access to both 280 and 101 freeways!
SFO is just 12 minutes away!
Public transportation Muni Lines K, M and 28 options just steps away allowing fast and easy access to the rest of the City.
- Kitchen 24' x 10' Sq Ft
- Formal dining room 14' x 13' Sq Ft
- Living room 22' x 15' Sq Ft with large bay window and grand fireplace!
- 1st master on middle level 16' x 15' Sq Ft with built in shelving and fire insert
- Mid-level master bath 16' x 10' Sq Ft with walk in closet, powder room, stall shower, soaking tub, dual vanity
- 2nd bedroom on mid-level 14'x 10' Sq Ft
- 2nd top floor master suite 22' x 21' Sq Ft with full bath & large walk in closet!
- Living room downstairs/ bedroom / In law unit 23' x 14' with sliding glass door to backyard!
About the area: Lakeside is a comfortable neighborhood with white picket fences and convenient proximity to cafes, grocery stores and other small local businesses and services. A manicured oasis, it was developed during the years of 1936 through 1950 by the Stoneson Development Company and most of the neighborhood's properties are modest, single family homes. A few of the larger homes were built by the original developers as their own residences. This quaint and quiet neighborhood with access to everything retains an old-timey charm and a touch of San Francisco history. Courtesy SFAR
- Please note that all properties require each applicant to have a minimum FICO score of 700 and a combined minimum verifiable gross income of at least (3) three times the monthly rent.
- Each resident over the age of 18 must submit a separate rental application.
- Each applicant must complete a PET, NO PET, and/or an ASSISTANCE ANIMAL profile at https://gofivestarpm.petscreening.com
- Minimum 12 month lease term
- No co-signers
- Small pets considered with additional deposit
- Tenant pays all utilities (except gardener)
- Renter's Insurance required
Professionally managed by:
Five Star Property Management
(650) 435-5906 Ext. 2 Leasing Line
Speak with a live agent Mon-Fri 9am - 8pm & Sat-Sun 9am - 5pm PST!!
Additional listings: http://gofivestarpm.com/rentals
Five Star Property Management offers all residents the ability to pay rent and security deposits online 24/7 via Check, Debit or Credit card, thus eliminating the need to mail in or drop off payments!
You can also view account information and create & track maintenance requests online from the comfort of your home or on the go with your mobile device!
Equal Housing Opportunity
About Us: Five Star Property Management is the Bay Area’s premier boutique property management company. Our property management professionals help real estate owners and investors like you manage your properties throughout the Bay Area by handling all facets of the day-to-day management of your properties and partnering with you to develop long-term investment management strategies.
For more information about our property management services, please visit our educational page: https://gofivestarpm.com/
DRE License #01950035