About 400 Monterey Blvd.
Cozy 1bd apartment in lovely Sunnyside area!!! Available Now!!! - 400 Monterey Blvd #13 San Francisco, CA
This lovely 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath apartment is ready for immediate occupancy in the lovely Sunnyside area. Monterey Boulevard travels east and west with beautiful greenery. San Francisco Muni bus stop right in front , freeway access, with local restaurants, shopping, parks, UCSF and the SF ZOO just minutes away.
* Living/Dining Room Combo
*Hardwood Floor in entire unit except front bedroom
* Updated Kitchen with Appliances including Electric Stove and Microwave.
* In-Building Common Coin-Operated Laundry Room
* Community parking for additional cost at $100 and private garage parking at $200, Elevator access from indoor Parking Garage
* Eight-minute walk to Glen Park BART Station and Glen Park shopping area (Canyon Market, La Corneta, and Le Petit Laurent). MUNI stop is right in the front of the building.
* Easy access to 280 and 101 North and South.
* Rent: $1,995 monthly w/ One month FREE
* Application Fee: $25 per applicant (non-refundable) via PayPal, Check or Venmo
* Security Deposit: $1,995
* Owner pays Water and Garbage
* Tenants pay PG&E, Cable, Internet and Renter's Insurance
For showing, please contact:
(Text for fastest response)
Cats and Small Dogs are OK with additional $500 pet deposit for each pet. NON-Smokers ONLY. Unit is vacant and available for Immediate Occupancy. 1st month's rent and $2,200 Security Deposit to move in (Move In funds to be in Cashier's Check). 1 Year Lease minimum. Rental Application, Proof of Income and Current Credit Check required.
Listed by Monica Chung Agt BRE#01079185. Please no email as they end up in SPAM.
Andersen, Jung & Co.
Office:(415) 397-1966 Corporate DRE# 01103083