About 3649 Market Street
Renovated Beautiful 2BR/2BA! Pet Friendly! Unit with City Views! A MUST SEE! - Renovated 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom in Upper Market / Castro Area of San Francisco! Totally updated throughout with gorgeous views from deck! You can see as far as San Francisco Bay and Mt. Diablo in the East Bay! Pet Friendly with Noe Valley Dog Park & Kite Hill.
Amenities of this unit include:
- Stainless Steel Appliances with Microwave and Dishwasher
- In-Unit Washer and Dryer
- Sliding glass door that leads to deck off living / dining area
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Double pane windows throughout
- Vertical blinds and mirrored closet sliding glass doors
- Freshly painted throughout with tasteful two-tone accent paint
This unit also comes with a large, shared garden with lemon trees that is perfect for enjoying the sun and your pets will love it!
This building has a Transit Score of 76 which is excellent and is conveniently located close to the 37 Corbett bus stop which will take you to the Muni Metro Station on Market for quick access to the Financial District. Additionally, the 48 Quintara bus stop can take you as far as Ocean Beach in the west and Potrero Hill in the east.
Available NOW! 12 month lease required. Small dogs and cats okay with additional pet deposit and rent.