About 355 - 27th Street
Charming Victorian Noe Valley Home - This charming, light-filled home is located in the desirable Noe Valley neighborhood and includes classic period detailing.
- Primary bedroom with remodeled en-suite bath includes large walk-through closet that connects to the second bedroom
- Living room with decorative fireplace and built-in shelving
- Large formal dining room adjacent to the kitchen
- Kitchen with gas range, refrigerator, and dishwasher; includes pantry and butcher-block island with seating adjacent to the family room
- Family room includes built-in shelving and entertainment center
- Remodeled second bath with stall shower
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- Large basement with workbench and ample room for storage (Owner will be storing some items in corner of basement).
- Deck outside the family room overlooks the low-maintenance yard
- Serene, manicured yard includes pond and access to the one car garage at the rear of the property.
Take a virtual tour here: https://youtu.be/lpzi3jqdW6w
Easy access to public transportation (Muni, BART) and easy access to freeways 101 and 280 and South Bay transit buses. Close to 24th Street and the Mission District's shopping and restaurants.
This is a no smoking home. Small dogs or cats are negotiable with additional pet deposit. Renter's insurance required. Tenants pay all utilities (PG&E, Water/Sewer, Garbage/Recycling/Compost, Cable/TV).