About 3401 Richmond Blvd
AVAIL. SEPT. 1ST: Avoid the Concrete Jungle & All Those Hills - Cedar Properties is proud to offer this very nice apartment in a very unique - by Oakland standards - neighborhood.
Unlike many of the neighborhoods surrounding the Lake Merritt area, this neighborhood features:
- Small Buildings: This is not a concrete jungle, but is rather a series of smaller apartments and single family homes.
- Lots of Light: Because the buildings are smaller, there is much more light and air.
- It is FLAT: Flat? Isn't flat boring? No. Flat is good. Flat means longer walks. Flat means longer and better sight lines. You can go right around the block to Piedmont Avenue and actually walk to a bar or restaurant without working up a sweat. Flat is good.
- CREEK: Can any other neighborhood in Oakland claim to have a creek running through it? We can. The creek also benefits the neighborhood because rather than just apartment after apartment after apartment, there is a beautiful green belt that lowers the people density and increases the tree density.
Piedmont Avenue has coffee shops, numerous restaurants, two post offices, a movie theater, dry cleaning, a fit lite gym, the new Cesar, and Piedmont Grocery.
- Very Sunny Balcony
- Spacious closets
- Spacious Kitchen Cabinets & Countertops
- Garbage disposal.
Great building facilities:
- Laundry on site (with private lockers for your detergent!)
- Gated garage space available
Available: SEPTEMBER 1ST
Rent: $1,745.00 for one tenants + $200/ additional tenant*
LEASE TERMS NEGOTIABLE
Off Street Parking
* Advertised rental price is for a two year commitment. Call Agent for details.
****Advertised pictures are of a similar unit****
Visit our website at www.cedarproperties.com for more details, and to view our qualifications and upcoming open house schedule.