About 333 1st Street #N1802
Epic REA-Azari PM-1 BR/1 BA-18th Flr-w/ParkingThe Metropolitan-Views - * For rent by Epic Real Estate & Asso. Inc
www . EpicREA . com
* Information / Showings for this property:
marketing @ azaripm.com
With its exquisite interior design and pioneer Rincon Hill location, The Metropolitan is the pinnacle of urban living.
The Metropolitan is a premier urban high-rise community ideally located on Rincon Hill with close proximity to downtown San Francisco, the Ferry Building, public transportation, AT&T Park, Union Square, and South Beach.
The award-winning towers, with a total of 342 luxury residences, were designed by HKS and Heller Manus Architects. This 5-star full service building has all the amenities you need!
* This great condo located on the 18th floor boasts:
- Living/Dining room combo
- Kitchen with granite counter tops is open to Living/Dining room
- Bosch stainless steel appliances include: Sub-zero refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher
- 1 Bedroom with customized walk-in closet
- 1 spacious Bathroom with shower over tub and marble vanity top
- In-unit washer/dryer in hall closet
- Hardwood floors in Living/Dining room; carpet in bedroom and walk-in closet; tile in entry, kitchen and bathroom
- View of Twin Peaks & City lights as well as partial view of bay.
- Floor to ceiling, wall-to-wall windows
- Heating/Cooling system
- Extra Storage space on premises for your use
- 1 parking space included
* Building Highlights:
- 24-hour attended lobby (Doorman/Concierge)
- Concierge and on-site Property Manager and Engineers
- Large well-equipped fitness center with DVD players on the cardio machines
- Indoor heated pool, spa, jacuzzi and sauna
- State-of-the-art movie theater
- Business center with conference room
- Landscaped rooftop patio with fire pit and barbecue area
- Conveniently located near the Embarcadero waterfront and Ferry Building
- Easy access to I-80, 101, 280, and public transportation
- Activity Room/Club House
* Other Details:
- Type of rental: Condo
- Smoking: NO
- Pets : Subject to owner approval (small pet only)
- Rent: $2950
- Security Deposit $2950
- Application fee: $45
- Utilities included: Water + Garbage
- There may or may not be Move-in/Move-out fees/deposit and restrictions as required by this community HOA. Such fees are the sole responsibility of the tenant. It is up to the future tenant to check with the HOA for details about any applicable fees/deposits and restrictions that may apply.
For more information:
Eugenia "Genie" Mantzoros
Text (415) 710-4284
Genie at EpicREA dot com
Although the information contained herein is not guaranteed, it is deemed to be from reliable sources. Prospective tenants should view property prior to signing a lease. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.