About 317 Warwick
Amazing Apt, Fully Rehabbed, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk to the Lake Merritt. - Fabulous 1BR/1BA at the Heart of the Coveted Adams Point-
Please email/text Chris 5105560626 for a viewing...
Gorgeous, Spacious, Fabulous Quiet Building
Well-Lit Unit with a Spacious Floor Plan
Stainless Steel and Brand New Appliances, Including a Dishwasher
New windows throughout
High end mirrored closet door in the bedroom
Fresh Paint throughout
Solid HWF throughout
Fully updated bathroom with beautiful culture marbled tub-surround
Tiled Kitchen and Bath
Coin Op Laundry in the Building
Water & Garbage Included
Few Blocks from the Lake Merritt with its multitude of shops and chic restaurants
20 Minute Drive to Downtown San Francisco
Renter's Insurance is required.
Parking $125 monthly
$50 passthrough for water and trash monthly
APPLICATION PROCESS (please read):
1) All Applications must be filled out online and Application Fees paid through the LINK BELOW before they can be processed. One Application per person over the age of 18 please.
2) All supporting documents such as pay-stubs, IDs, current and past rental history with phone numbers must be attached to the online application please.
3) All the documents must be submitted before we process an application.
4) Submitting an application would require paying an application fee. This fee won't be refunded whether we run your credit or not since the company we contract with would not issue refunds and the money goes to them and not us. So if you genuinely like the apartment, apply. Please set clear expectations before applying. We don't want your application fees and we encourage people not to randomly apply and pay an application fee that they cannot recover.
5) We are 100% transparent and believe in full disclosures. Every once in a while an error may creep into one of our advertisements even after we proof and re-proof an ad. We in no way intend to make any misrepresentations and attempt to correct any errors as soon as we are notified. Also, we often must rely on the words of a property owner for various items listed in our posts. BEMG won't accept any responsibility if any such errors appear into our advertisements.
All square footage is approximate. At times pictures may be of a similar unit and not necessarily of the unit being advertised.
When in doubt, please ask questions until you are fully satisfied.
6) We look at all applications on a first come, first serve basis based on qualifications. We are an equal opportunity housing provider.
7) Upon being approved, we require a holding deposit (by 1pm of the next business day) which is part of your move-in deposit so that we would hold the apartment for you. At that time, we remove the ad and email you a lease.
8) We only do One Year Leases and they'd be Renewable again for a Year at the termination.
Thank you for your attention to all of the above.