About 2008 Emerson St
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY -- AVAIL. NOW: Bright Top Floor Emerson St. 1 Bedroom with Skylight and View - A well laid out top floor 1 bedroom apartment in a six-unit building a half block from Ashby BART.
- Hardwood flooring
- High Ceilings Throughout
- Lots of Large windows and skylights for great natural light
- Recessed lighting
- Unusual Bathtub and Surround
- Custom paint throughout
- Open floor plan
LEASE TERMS NEGOTIABLE
One Year Lease
*** The final contract rent will be adjusted by an additional 1.8% as it is subject to Measure U1, adopted by voters in 2016. This increased rent shall be used to support Berkeley's Affordable Housing Trust Fund (AHTF).
Please call or text Harrison @ (510) 717-5503 for more information.
Please review guidelines for viewing the apartment:
- BRING A PEN. We WILL NOT share.
- Sign the ‘Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration’ and bring it to the showing, as you will need to provide it before entering the unit. It can be downloaded from our 'Forms' page under the 'Residents' tab on our website.
- Arrive at the showing and maintain social distance of at least six feet.
- Wear safety equipment, including a mask.
- When entering and leaving the apartment, DO NOT touch ANYTHING, including Doors and door handles. The agent will open doors for you.
- Only TWO PEOPLE from the SAME HOUSEHOLD will be allowed to enter the apartment at the same time.
Visit our website at www.cedarproperties.com for more details, and to view our qualifications and upcoming open house schedule.