About 1679 and 1699 Broderick Street
Top Floor with Hardwood Floors - Great Lower Pacific Heights Location - Thank you for your interest in this unit. We at BanCal understand that it's essential that you find a home, especially if you've already given notice to your current landlord or are moving for a job. As such, we're continuing to show our available units. For your and our team's safety, we'll be doing so under the following guidelines:
- maintain a 6' distance when meeting any interested parties
- allow only 1 person/couple/family per showing
- wash or sanitize hands before and after each showing
Thank you, again, for placing your trust in us.
This is a spacious, top floor one-bedroom apartment centrally located in Lower Pacific Heights. Great dining, shopping, entertainment and public transit options in the area.
*large kitchen with gas range, refrigerator, and enclosed storage area
*good size bedroom with walk-in closet
*bedroom opens to living room and features a built-in cabinet and decorative fireplace with heating insert
*bathroom includes shower over a full-size tub
*water and garbage included
*SORRY, NO pets, parking or on-site laundry
Please provide the below documents to be considered for tenancy. Applications will be considered on a first-come/first-served basis.
1) visit http://bancalsf.com/renters.php, find and click on the applicable unit, and click on "Apply Now" button to apply
2) $35 application fee per applicant (paid via online application)
3) Proof of income: two most recent pay stubs OR new employment letter (can be attached to online application)
4) copy of your photo ID (can be attached to online application)