About 1520 Greenwich St.
MUST-SEE COW HOLLOW 1 BEDROOM/1 BATH!!! - - Beautiful, rear facing first floor apartment in classic 1920’s Marina 12-unit building
- Spacious kitchen with gas stove/microwave combo, refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal and lots of cabinet space
- Tasteful three tone paint from top to bottom
- Updated bathroom with updated sink/vanity and newly refinished bathtub
- Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout
- Utilities include water, garbage and heat
- Lots of closet space
- Laundry on-site
- Street parking only
- Great location by MUNI, Lombard, Union and Chestnut Street shops and restaurants
Terms: Requires 1-year lease, Security Deposit of 1.5 of monthly rent. NO PETS.
For more details or to view this unit, please call Erston Pearcy at (415) 752-3605x120 or email email@example.com (License #01398768). All vacancies can be viewed during the hours of 9:30 AM and 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday. Please call to schedule a time to pick up the keys to the unit you would like to view. Our office is located at 4630 Geary Blvd. at 10th Avenue. You will need to provide a picture I.D. in order to pick up keys.
Please visit www.cournaleco.com for other available rentals.
No Pets Allowed