About 149 Castro Street
Centrally located unit in Castro District with On-Site Laundry! - JGPM - Close to Duboce Park, UCSF, Muni Lines, Castro District and the Lower Haight on beautiful tree lined street, this spacious 1 bedroom 1 bath unit features 2 large rooms, 3 closets, a remodeled eat-in kitchen, carpet throughout with hardwood floor in bedroom. Unit has a separate shower over a tub without vanity and a separate toilet with vanity. With features of new lighting & classic San Francisco charm with original vintage tile & large windows makes this a bright welcoming home. Unit faces Henry Street, close to shops, parks and public transportation. This is a no pet and no smoking unit with street parking.
There is a coin operated laundry in the basement area.
No external storage
There is an intercom at the front door.
This unit does NOT have window coverings
Tenant responsible for PG&E and cable within their unit.
Owner pays water and garbage
1. All applicants must view the unit prior to applying and confirm viewing to Jackson Group Property Management, Inc. Any applications received prior to showings or appointment will receive no special privilege or bearing on rental decision.
2. Applicants must provide a copy of their photo ID
3. Applicants must provide proof of income (last two most recent pay stubs/offer letter/etc.)
4. Application fee must be submitted with each application, any persons over the age of 18 will need to view and apply.
5. If accepted, tenant to provide proof of renters insurance within 30 days.
No Pets Allowed