About 1430 Josephine Street
QUIET residential street, CLOSE to GOURMET GHETTO - 1430 Josephine Street is on a very quiet residential street and close to the shops and restaurants of the gourmet ghetto, Hopkins Street and Monterey Market. MLK Middle School and Fat Apples are around the corner.
This 2 BR/1 BA unit is on the second floor of a two floor building. It gets good light and faces west. The kitchen is small, but functional and has a newer stove and refrigerator. There are 19 units in 3 different buildings and the premises have a very open feel.
Apartment & Building Details:
- gas stove and heater
- mirrored closet doors
- coin-op laundry on premises
- manager on site
- easy street parking, waitlist for off street parking
- 6 month lease (or longer if you prefer,) goes month to month thereafter
- rent includes water and garbage
- $2,400 deposit assuming good credit and adequate income; co-signers accepted
- pets ok, must meet dog first (refundable pet deposit of $500)
- $20 per person application fee (which reimburses me for the cost of the credit check)
This unit is available now.