About 1401 Jackson Street
2BD/1BA, Great Lake Merritt Location, 5 min walk to BART - *** Move-In Special - up to $4000 off your rent! ***
Flexible month-to-month rent terms are available!
In-person and virtual showings (view on your computer or phone) available by appointment.
Please contact us.
- 2 bedroom apartment with hardwood floors throughout and tile in the bathroom
- Complete Kitchen Remodel with high-end finishes - stainless steel fridge, range, microwave, dishwasher, and granite countertops
- Washer and dryer in the apartment
- Dimmable LED ceiling lights
- Large closets
- New modern bathroom vanity, sink, and faucet
- New light fixtures
- Pets - cats/dogs ok
The Building and Premises:
- Modern 2009 building
- Coded building lobby entrance
- Rooftop sun deck and BBQ area with city views
- Private gated indoor parking available
- Building-wide security system including ParcelPending lockbox for postal deliveries
- Webpass (Google Fiber) - very affordable Gigabyte speed internet service
- Bike storage in the building
- High-speed elevator
- Walk score of 99/100 - Excellent. A walkers paradise and great for bikers as well!
- Walk to great restaurants and shops
- 10-minute walk to Lake Merritt BART and 10 min walk to 12th St BART
- Close to major bus lines
- A few blocks from Lake Merritt
- Minutes from Jack London Sq, Downtown Oakland and Kaiser hospital