About 1375.5 Minna Street
1 Month FREE! Private Roof Deck Furniture Included! Amazing 4 bd/2 ba Penthouse Apartment - Gorgeous 4 bed/2 bath apartment on a quiet Mission street - Now is the time to be a part of the vibrant Mission District in your quiet, luxury apartment!
This recent remodel features oak hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, personal washer/dryer, a private patio, and an open kitchen/living room filled with natural light. The unit also has a private roof deck, perfect for enjoying sunny Mission days. Located within walking distance to shuttle stops for Apple, Facebook, and Google, as well as the 16th & Mission BART Station.
During these particular times, personal outdoor space and access to hygiene needs are more valuable than ever. This apartment lends to both with an incredibly large, beautiful and furnished, private roof patio as well as a washer and dryer combo, in the apartment. Enjoy all the sunlight from inside the apartment as well as on your private roof, all from the comfort of your new home.
- recently renovated 9 unit building
- private 319 sq ft roof deck with panoramic views of the city and Bay Bridge
- lots of natural light through large, dual pane windows
- radiant floor heating throughout including bathroom
- four bedrooms with big closets in each and 2 hallway closets
- open layout family room and dining room
- open kitchen with lots of cabinet space
- grey quartz countertops and high-gloss white cabinets
- dishwasher, garbage disposal, and microwave
- personal washer and dryer in unit
- enclosed bike storage
-Double Play Bar and Grill
-The Monk's Kettle
No Pets Allowed