About 535 N Soho Ln
535 N SOHO LN - 3BR 2BA Cooper/Chandler Blvd - BEAUTIFUL SINGLE LEVEL CHANDLER HOME! CLOSE TO FREEWAY, RESTAURANTS, SHOPPING AND SCHOOLS! RECENTLY PAINTED - READY FOR YOU TO MOVE IN! - Check out our 3D Tour by clicking the link below!!!
This awesome single level home in a centralized location of Chandler has 3 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms on a nice sized lot. There is a formal living and dining room with wood laminate flooring. The kitchen has vaulted ceilings that is open to the great room with a cozy fireplace. The kitchen has a new sink and garbage disposal. The master bedroom is in the back, split from the other 2 bedrooms. The 2 bedrooms have brand new carpet, the master bathroom and laundry room have newly tiled floors. The entire home has been painted, and new toilets in the bathrooms, as well as new faucets. This home is ready for you!
For more information or instructions on self-viewing, please call 480-568-2666. To apply, or view all of our available homes, please visit our website at www.BrewerStrattonPM.com
**BEWARE OF SCAMS!!! We do not list our homes on Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace. Please contact our office to confirm availability and rent price if you are communicating with anyone other than Brewer & Stratton Property Management about this property**
INITIAL MOVE-IN COSTS
Security Deposit: Equal To 1.25 X Monthly Rent (75% Refundable)
First Month Rent + 3% Processing Fee + Rental Tax if applicable
Lease Preparation and Administration: $225
*Pets - If Applicable, a $250 Non-Refundable Pet Fee per pet is required - (Some Breed Restrictions Apply) - See Management For Details Regarding Assistive Animals
RECURRING MONTHLY COSTS
Rent + 3% Admin + Rental Tax (if applicable)
$49.99 Resident Benefit Package - See Below Details
RESIDENT BENEFIT PACKAGE DETAILS
1. Enjoy our Resident Rewards Program that allows our residents to earn rewards for enrolling and paying rent on time; enjoy saving on everyday expenses for a premier rental experience.
2. Moving Concierge Service to simplify your move! Save time and money by conveniently connecting all of your utilities, phone, cable, and internet with ONE simple phone call. Citizen’s Home Solutions is a 3rd. party concierge.
3. Changing Air Filters, a known tenant responsibility, is now as easy as opening the front door. We’ve made a diligent effort to ensure your obligation to change the filter(s) is as easy as possible by having them delivered to your door approximately every 30 days. This service helps you save up to $250 per year in utilities, improves your indoor air quality, and reduces the hassles and liability of potential repairs.
4. Free Online Resident Portal that will give you access to a secure online portal free of charge. Save money in postage and time by conveniently paying rent online, schedule automatic ACH payments - (ACH Payments are FREE of charge.) No Additional Charges for Rental Payment Options Including In-Person, Drop Box, or Check. (*If paying by Credit Card, Credit Card Fees will apply)
5. Credit reporting to help boost your credit score with timely rent payments.
6. Resident to Homeowner Assistance. When the time is right for you to buy your “forever home” you will have access to our preferred lender(s), home inspector(s), appraiser(s), title agency(s), and more. Should you decide to have Brewer & Stratton Property Management LLC represent you for your home purchase, Brewer & Stratton Property Management LLC will apply a $500 credit towards your closing costs.
7. Dedicated After Hours Maintenance Emergency Hotline + 24/7 online maintenance reporting aimed at making reporting those pesky maintenance issues easy and timely.
8. Vetted Vendor Network – Brewer & Stratton’s preferred vendor network is topnotch! Our preferred vendors and technicians are reputable, licensed, and insured. *In most cases, our preferred vendors and technicians are utilized to ensure quality workmanship and satisfaction.
9. Periodic Preventative Maintenance Walkthrough - To ensure your experience is comfortable and that your home is kept in tip-top condition.
10. Waived or Reduced Fees (policies apply) - Brewer & Stratton will grant residents a one-time late fee waiver in the amount of $150 during lease term if requested.
Renters insurance is required during lease term (minimum 12 month lease - longer lease terms may be negotiated).
Brewer & Stratton Property Management LLC does business in accordance with the Fair Housing Act.
Brewer & Stratton Property Management LLC does not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
The information contained in this ad is accurate to the best of our knowledge. Brewer & Stratton Property Management LLC is not responsible for any error or omission in the wording or content of this information.